Sunday, 23 June 2019

Rosa 'New Dawn'



Now, who does not have Rosa 'New Dawn' in his garden??
The garden was fresh and cool early this morning. If we listen to the weatherforecast it is going to be a sizzling day. I guess tonight we will find many dropped pink leaves ....

Rosa 'New Dawn''
'Feeling good' by Nina Simone

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
(refrain:)
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
(refrain)
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean

Sleep in…




3 comments:

  1. Dear Jacoba
    I´m really happy meeting you...I didn´t know you had returned to your blog
    I hope we Will continue meeting each other for a long time
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever love your posts! You seem to find such beautiful pictures for it. And yes, I have returned - for a long time the wind was out of my sails because I had no access to the blog.

      Delete

Gezellig dat je er bent, dank je voor je bericht.
Thank you for your visit, nice that you stopped by in the gardens.